Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tuen Mun, some tourism after all =)





I didnt do much tourism in Hong Kong, but I couldn't leave without seeing Tuen Mun.



I didn't know much about it..but Kathryn, her sister and her friend, took me there...



and wow, I would have regretted it to miss it. Old Hong Kong, years of history, and amazing



buildings mixeed with religion, and good food. I did have a great time.



What can I say of my sweet guides? Kathryn knew me from some years already, so I thank



her for everything. Her sister just knew me from a pair of days in Barcelona, and she sacrificed her free day



to show me around, I REALLY appreciate that ^^
Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home